Date: 12/27/20 4:38 pm
From: Vineeta <vineetaa...>
Subject: [va-bird] Re: Common Goldeneye at Ben Brenman: Rufous at Green Spring
Larry, I think you were there this afternoon when my friend and I got to
Green Spring, but with masks on it's so hard to identify people. We were
pleased to see her again and photograph her. Does anyone know if she's the
same one who was banded back in the winter of 2012/2013 although that would
be quite a stretch. I read that the oldest recorded was a female who was at
least 8 years 11 months when she was recaught and released during banding
in British Columbia.
Regards, Vineeta in Alexandria
"Choose to be optimistic. It feels better.” Dalai Lama XIV