Date: 12/27/20 3:26 pm
From: CRAIG GIBSON <cbgibson...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Winter Crow Roost: interview with John Kricher & updates!
Greetings all,

Had a very informative conversation with John Kricher recently about a recent research project that looked at multi-level societies,
stable groupings, and cohesive sub-groupings among large flocks of birds. We discussed how this might have applications around
a Winter Crow Roost.

Out in the roost area, the early part of last week, we had some wild twists and turns around the Winter Crow Roost in Lawrence!

Blog postings have been updated:

Dec. 27: highlights of conversation with John Kricher

Dec. 23: amazing flight show before settling into the roost

Dec. 22: flight action and liftoffs from the nearby staging rooftops

Dec. 21: streaming, staging, and back on the warehouse rooftops

Link: http://www.wintercrowroost.com/crow-patrol/

Enjoy,

Craig Gibson
2020 Crow Patrol