Date: 12/27/20 3:01 pm
From: Jo Fasciolo via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Pine Grosbeak at GMF
So happy we were able to see the Pine Grosbeak at Great Mountain Forest today. We saw it around 9:55 am. It was singing and giving good views across the street from the GMF headquarters. But it was not in the 5 pines directly across the street, it was in the first pine to the right of them. Good views. I wish I had recorded the audio!
Happy holidays to everyone, and cheers to a Happy New Year filled with sharing our special sightings and supporting each other as fellow birders... because as a birding community everyone matters and we all share a common love of birding and nature!
___
( ‘ V ’ )
(( ))
^ ^