Date: 12/27/20 11:42 am
From: Ann Raymond via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Not getting ctbird emails again in yahoo
me, too.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lawrence Reiter via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
To: James Sherwonit <jsherwonit...>
Cc: CT Bird <ctbirds...>
Sent: Sun, Dec 27, 2020 1:36 pm

About the same time as Jim, all the CT Birding email goes to junk and despite many of the usual methods for getting this to stop, I’ve not been able to change it. So I just read it in my junk folder which fortunately does not contain much junk. Maybe has something to do with the snet.net address. No help to Jim, at least obviously.

Larry Reiter
<lar.mystic...>