Date: 12/27/20 9:59 am
From: Frank Vanslager via groups.io <Vanslagerf...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] The Common Loon Continues at A4 on 12/27/2020
All:

I found that the trail to go along the south bank of A4 from the Sunnyvale WPCP is closed, so I walked out from near the Twin Creeks.  I was lucky:  The Common Loon swam right past me.  See the attached photo.

There were a lot of Red-breasted Mergansers, but they were staying well away from the shores and the hunters.  I couldn't find anything new, so I decided to go watch football.

Frank Vanslager

View/Reply Online (#23311): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/23311
-=-=-

-=-=-