Date: 12/27/20 9:24 am
From: Steven Tucker via groups.io <talkingtrees80...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Green-tailed Towhee continues
Hmm, I think there is a issue happening with copying/pasting coordinates over from Google Maps. No rectangular structure here as Bill described but I’ll attach a screenshot of our location for clarity - see blue dot.

Steve TuckerSan Jose
On Sunday, December 27, 2020, 9:10 AM, Brooke Miller via groups.io <idbirds...> wrote:

Steve,  The coordinates you wrote below are the same ones Bill Bousman reported yesterday.  But, it sounds like that is not the location anymore.  Do you have updated coordinates?
Thanks, Brooke

On Dec 27, 2020, at 8:58 AM, Steven Tucker via groups.io <talkingtrees80...> wrote:
Thanks Eve - Mike spotted it right where you told us to look, feeding in the open with a Zono flock at the creek crossing/bee hives.
For others who care to look for it, this spot is a bit west of where Bill found it yesterday, the current location is at  37.20417, -121.81341.
Steve TuckerSan Jose

On Sunday, December 27, 2020, 8:18 AM, Eve Meier <eve.m.meier...> wrote:

In the orchard where the little creek crosses the trail. Calero Creek Trail. Park on Harry or Stile Ranch parking lot.

Eve Meier
San Jose

View/Reply Online (#23309): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/23309
-=-=-