Date: 12/27/20 7:51 am
From: Chuck Imbergamo via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Dovekie: Topic close
All,

I appreciate the supportive comments that many of you have made, some privately. Nick’s post was particularly thoughtful.

For my part, living so close to the park added to the sting of finding out that I missed it. More than anything, listed or not, I would have just liked to see the Dovekie - because I have never seen one before.

Before the discussion gets more difficult, I hope we can close the topic. And I hope that in 2021 we can all think about sharing the birds and supporting one another. We need more of that going forward, in more ways than one!

Chuck Imbergamo
Madison