Date: 12/27/20 5:43 am
From: Christina Cole via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Dovekie story, List integrity, etc
A lot of times Christine and APCH won’t make their releases public and just tell a handful of people (mostly the people that found it, transported, aided rescue etc) about the release.

Though this statement is in no way meant to diminish folks feelings about not being insiders etc. as clearly in many cases this is truer than not.