Date: 12/27/20 3:54 am
From: Jack Daynes <jackdaynes...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] [EXT]2020-12-25 Christmas at Bitter Lake Near Roswell
External Email

Sunday was one of the several days in the week allowed for hunting on the
reserve. With that news, I decided this visit at Bitter Lake would be a
one-day affair. When I finished, I’d gathered images of American Pipits,
Greater Yellowlegs, House Finches, Least Sandpipers, Savannah Sparrows,
Scaled Quail, Snow Geese, Western Meadowlarks, and White-Crowned Sparrows.

https://shadetreeimaging.com/2020-12-25-christmas-at-bitterlake-near-roswell/

Here's hoping all your holidays were joyful,
-- Jack --
<https://shadeTreeImaging.com/ <https://shadetreeimaging.com/>>
Wildlife Photography with
Emphasis on Birds
858-442-1907
Jack Daynes
Based in San Diego County, California
I do not chase birds as much as I chase places.
I can enjoy the birds I meet, if I enjoy the place I meet them.