Date: 12/26/20 7:03 pm
From: HAROLD YOCUM <drhal2...>
Subject: Re: Swan at Overholser Lake OKC
Whoever covered that are on the CBC surely must have seen it and had it in his count. It seems to eat , drink and sleep there at the base of the dam. I think the first I knew of it was from a post by Brian Marra at least a week or more ago. I had not been out there to see it until Monday this week.
Hal Yocum
> On December 26, 2020 at 8:12 PM John Sterling <prairie...> wrote:
>

> The big question, is it countable? Nathan said he would check it out. Anyone got opinion? Very interested as that would make five new state birds for the year.
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> > On Dec 26, 2020, at 6:42 PM, Harold yocum <drhal2...> wrote:
> >
> > I saw it on Monday and think it had been there for a couple weeks. It is a mute swan. Beautiful bird.
> > Hal Yocum , Edmond
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> >> On Dec 26, 2020, at 6:09 PM, Juliette Hulen <00000056647f7088-dmarc-request...> wrote:
> >>
> >> ´╗┐Saw a swan below the (south of) the Overholser dam from the NW 10th St bridge around 2:30 pm Dec 26.
> >>
> >> Juliette Hulen
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!