Date: 12/26/20 5:38 pm
From: Alvaro Jaramillo <chucao...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Palo Alto duck pond
Joe and Bill
I think the change has been that for some years now they are actively discouraging feeding the ducks there. Before, there were always people feeding ducks and gulls, and the birds grew quite tame. I don't know if they ticket you now for feeding, but there are signs up not to do it. That was not the case historically.
Alvaro

Alvaro Jaramillo
<alvaro...>
www.alvarosadventures.com