Date: 12/26/20 5:14 pm
From: Penny <dorfdoom...>
Subject: [birders] Re: [se-mi-birdlist] Non-bird: Mass die-off of birds in southwestern US 'caused by starvation'
How sad. We are losing our birds slowly but surely. One possible cause could also be the land being taken over by developments that formerly could have provided sources of food. It makes me heartsick. I read about a similar situation a few years back with ocean birds.
Penny

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<AB3948A9-5872-4D5F-A938-D4D435E80A5E...>

Join us on Facebook!