Date: 12/26/20 2:22 pm
From: Natasha Dehn <nedehn...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Palo Alto feeder birds
New to / near our feeder at the SW corner of Palo Alto: a Christmas Day Hermit Thrush and White-breasted Nuthatch followed today by a Gold-crowned sparrow. The Red-breasted nuthatch was back just now: it’s great to have two species right here!

We see a Townsend warbler occasionally (most recently Xmas Eve) but he hasn’t tried the suet or seed feeders yet.

—Natasha

View/Reply Online (#23296): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/23296
-=-=-

-=-=-