Date: 12/26/20 1:11 pm
From: David Assmann via groups.io <david_assmann...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Count week starts today! SF Christmas Bird County is 12/29 (includes part of San Mateo County).
The San Francisco Christmas Bird Count will happen December 29.  The count has been independently organized and will be covered by individuals/single households, organized within our traditional area boundaries. This includes not only San Francisco, but also the northern part of San Mateo County. To see what is included in San Mateo County, check the official map at https://qgiscloud.com/MCBBA/CBC/

Count week runs from today, 12/26, through next Friday, 1/1/21.  We would like to make sure we’re aware of any unusual sightings during the count period (especially on count day!) - please be sure to post to Peninsula- Birding, and/or SF Birds and/or eBird.

If you’d like, cc SFCBCount at gmail.com ( http://gmail.com ) with your rarities.