Date: 12/25/20 3:25 pm
From: David Zittin <dzittin...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Hermit Warbler at Lick Mill Park continues
[Edited Message Follows]

Hi Birders,
Floy and I went to Lick Mill Park this morning and found the Hermit Warbler reported by Richard Jeffers yesterday. It's in the same place as described by Adam Burnett at https://ebird.org/checklist/S7 7935490 ( https://ebird.org/checklist/S77935490 ). We could barely see this one with binoculars because of gray skies and poor lighting in and around pine needles. I managed a few poor photos and they required some substantial post-processing to make out details. My photos are at https://ebird.org/checklist/S77976987

Also seen was a Red-Breasted Nuthatch and a lot of Yellow-rump Warblers.

-Dave Zittin
Cupertino.

View/Reply Online (#23290): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/23290
-=-=-