Date: 12/25/20 10:02 am
From: Rosie Watts <pinyonjay...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] [EXT]Western Bluebirds in Midtown Tucson
External Email

Yesterday morning (Dec 24) we had 6 or 7 Western Bluebirds in our yard, and
at least two of them got drinks from our little pond.

This morning, two of them appeared shortly in the area of the feeders.

We've had them fly over this fall a few times (although I often see them on
walks a block away, when they appear to be flying back and forth from Fort
Lowell Park to the East Lawn Palms Cemetery.

We do see them frequently at the park, but this is the first time we've had
them stop in the yard that we know of. What a wonderful Christmas treat!

Happy Birding!

Jim and Rosie Watts
Tucson, Arizona