Date: 12/24/20 8:09 pm
From: Art Zemon <art...>
Subject: Re: YRWA and NOFL at Creve Coeur Lake

Holy cow! Zillions of replies and on Christmas eve, yet. Thank you Michael
and Keith and Kevin and William and John and Yvonne and Charlotte and Edge
and Karin.

I have gone back and looked more closely at the Northern Flicker. I do see
some photos of it that look like the bird that I saw today.

Candy has fun with the binoculars she got for chanukah. I found an old,
manual focus 500mm lens for my camera. With all that glass, only the cold
weather is chasing us indoors. We are both looking forward to spending more
time birding together. It's really cool that in 30 minutes at Creve Coeur
Lake, I found seven species. I can't identify them when I see them but
Candy and I spend time with the photos after we get home and it's fun to
figure out what's what.

Cheers,
-- Art Z.