Date: 12/24/20 5:59 pm
From: Art Zemon <art...>
Subject: YRWA Creve Coeur Lake and a Mystery Bird

Hello,

My wife and I are new to birding and having way too much fun. We are unsure
about a couple of the birds that I saw today at Creve Coeur Lake and I hope
that you can help.

First up is a bird that I think might be a Yellow-Rumped Warbler:
https://gallery.wonderart.us/Animals/Wild-Birds/Yellow-Rumped-Warbler/
From what I have read, it is rare in Missouri in December so I am hesitant
to say for sure that I saw a YRWA.

Next is a complete mystery:
https://gallery.wonderart.us/Animals/Wild-Birds/Mystery-Bird/
None of the woodpecker pictures in any of the books or websites that I have
found show any spots on the underside so I am completely baffled by this
one.

Thanks much,
-- Art Z.

--
https://CheerfulCurmudgeon.com/
*Each of us is worth only what we are willing to give away to others. --