Date: 12/24/20 3:43 pm
From: ColimaBirder <colimabirder...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Re: Barrow Golden Eye - Denver
Donna. Not so fast. If there were just two and were acting like a mated
pair maybe they are a pair. Just because one is a Common female and a
Barrow’s male does NOT mean they are not a pair. Hybrid adult goldeneyes
are well known and easy to find images online. Watch for courtship
behavior.

Cheers,
Bruce Webb
former Boulder resident