Date: 12/24/20 2:13 pm
From: nicholas Flanders <flicknanders...>
Subject: [va-bird] Brewer's Blackbirds, Surry Co., 12/24/20
On a family outing to Chippokes Plantation SP this afternoon Elisa & I saw 2 male Brewer's Blackbirds with cowbirds near cows in a muddy part of the cow pasture close to the mansion building. They were still present when we passed back by about an hour later.
Nick Flanders
Portsmouth, VA

<bird...> To unsubscribe, send email to