Date: 12/24/20 6:25 am
From: Cynthia Fazekas via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Possible Scarlet Tanger Sighting Shelton
My husband is fairly certain that he saw a Scarlet Tanager in our front yard trees in Shelton, just south of Means Brook Reservoir about 20 min ago. Unconfirmed as of yet, but I 90% believe him due to the report of same spotted in New Haven and the distinctive appearance of these birds. Wanted to mention in case anyone else is in the area can be alert. Possibly heading south toward Stratford. If re-spotted, will report.

Cyndi F
Shelton, CT