Date: 12/23/20 12:41 pm
From: John Harshman <john.harshman...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Swans over Alviso
I was at New Chicago Marsh and adjacent salt ponds yesterday (Tuesday) when a flock of around 20 swans flew by. They were too far to ID the species, but I assume they were tundra swans. First time I can recall seeing them in the Bay area. There wasn't all that much else of interest happening, though there were a good dozen cinnamon teal in the creek, and two Say's phoebes on the trail.

John Harshman
San Jose

View/Reply Online (#23278): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/23278
-=-=-