Date: 12/23/20 10:22 am
From: Wilson, Francis via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Peregrine Falcon and Long-tailed Ducks LPP
The Peregrine persists at LPP, seen at noon today - nicely documented by C. Wood a few weeks ago. We walk around LPP most days and I've seen it three times in the last two weeks, roosting on railing at top of the lighthouse. Haven't found its alternate roost.

Also a fair sized diffuse raft of Long-tailed ducks in the calm water nearest the breakwater opposite the beach. Handful of Brant near shore.