Date: 12/22/20 8:30 pm
From: Christine Kline <birdsecretary...>
Subject: No Sighting ~ Christmas Bird Counts

I was wondering if there were any Christmas Bird Counts in the northwestern
part of the State? Kansas City (Burroughs), St. Joseph (Midland Empire) or
even Four Rivers? Myself and a fellow birding friend, Neil Bass are looking
for one to join.

Thank you!

Christine Kline

Pleasant Hill ~ Cass County

<birdsecretary...> <mailto:<birdsecretary...>

Christine Kline

Co-Chair, Wings Over Weston

(816) 540-3515 or (816) 824-1074

<birdsecretary...> <mailto:<birdsecretary...>