Date: 12/22/20 9:22 am
Subject: Re: Evening grosbeak NC mountains

I apologize to the list - in my excitement over documenting what is listed as a rare bird in my area (which my fuzzy cell picture of a juvenile 2 years ago was the subject of debate on this list) I thought I was just posting a link to the pictures. Did not realize a picture would go to the list.
Sigh. I now return to lurk mode, where I belong.
Robin T

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Dec 22, 2020, at 10:52 AM, Robin T <carolinabirds...> wrote:

A small flock of 3 male, 3 female evening grosbeaks were in my front yard this morning at 8:15 with a large flock of mourning doves.  Grabbed my camera and documented them all. They flew off 15 minutes later, but 4 males & 4 females returned at 9:30.
Ebird report with pictures
eBird Checklist - 22 Dec 2020 - State Hwy 197 S - 1 species
Robin TPisgah NFYancey County, NC

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Join us on Facebook!