Date: 12/22/20 7:49 am
From: hector galbraith <hg2...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Hinsdale Sage Thrasher
The bird that Cory found a couple of days ago is still present. About 20 yards north of northern parking area on the right side of the rail trail. It is a real skulker. Took me almost two hours combing the area to finally find it. Even once I know which bush it was lurking in I’d have to wait 20-30 minutes to catch a glimpse. NOT a gimme!

Hector Galbraith
802 258 4836
802 222 1916 (c)