Date: 12/22/20 6:11 am
From: paul <pkursewicz...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Red-breasted story
When I go out each morning to hang up two bird feeders on a pole
attacked to my backyard deck, the first birds to appear at the feeders
are two Red-breasted Nuthatches. This morning I had to refill the
feeders. So I placed them on the deck and began pouring seed into them.
Apparently I was taking too long because a Red-breasted Nuthatch landed
on my head (probably trying to hurry me along).

Paul Kursewicz
Epping, NH