Date: 12/21/20 4:12 pm
From: Jane Frazier <00000046582e7231-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Jefferson City CBC results

The Jefferson City birders had Christmas Bird Count on December 19.  Here are some of the birds we found:  Black Vultures, Cedar Waxwings, Horned Larks, Fox Sparrows, Purple Finch, Winter Wren, Red Breasted Nuthatch, Common Redpoll, Ruby Crowned Kinglet, 250 Snow Geese by one team, 50 White Throated Sparrows by one team, 22 White Crowned Sparrows by one team, Savannah Sparrow, and Eagles. Thanks to all who joined us and thanks much to Barb Brueggman for organizing.
Jane FrazierRiver Bluffs <Audubonjanefraz3...>