Date: 12/21/20 3:50 pm
From: Stephen Mirick <smirick...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Sage Thrasher information and location map
The Sage Thrasher found on Saturday by Cory Ross continued to be seen
off and on this afternoon......but not without a bit of effort.  The
bird was first found by Jason Lambert late this morning near the parking
lot at the causeway leading out to ice-fishing shacks under the power
lines.  Apparently, it was seen by several at this location.

But by the time I got there, it had disappeared.  :-(  Fortunately, a
woman (Donna Keller?) relocated it a considerable distance to the NORTH
of the parking lot along the rail trail.  Even with her timely
information, we still spent about 1.5 hours before we found it. Thanks
to David Deifik for spotting the bird playing "Where's Waldo" in a small
multiflora rose bush pretty much exactly .25 miles north of the parking
lot in a small clearing on the right of the trail where it comes close
to the road.

Here is a map of the two locations it was seen today.  The area shaded
in yellow might be the primary search area.

https://flic.kr/p/2kj8MiL

And here are a couple of photos:

https://flic.kr/p/2kj8EQ5

https://flic.kr/p/2kj8EQR