Date: 12/21/20 10:20 am
From: Lisa Saffell <lesfstl...>
Subject: Evening Grosbeaks in Northern Pike County

Just an FYI regarding this sighting on private property in Northern Pike County. I reached out to the property owner on Facebook last night inquiring if she was allowing guests to view the birds. She DOES NOT want any further guests at this time. It is a busy week for her with the holidays coming up.

Regards,
Lisa Saffell
@instagram.com/lisasaffell
@instagram.com/stl_birder