Date: 12/21/20 7:32 am
From: WILLIAM R EDDLEMAN <eddlemanw...>
Subject: Fish Crows in Southeast Missouri

This is definitely the winter for Fish Crows. They have been recorded on both the Mingo and Big Oak Christmas Bird Counts, and minutes ago I had a minimum of 13 calling individuals fly over me on the main campus in Cape. Recording will be on eBird.

——Bill Eddleman, Cape Girardeau

Sent from my iPhone