Date: 12/21/20 12:28 am
From: Oliver Zhang <BLACKROCKARTSTUDIO...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Baylands Pal Alto
Hi birders.

It seems just about everybody has seen the Tanager, I headed out again this morning (Sunday, Dec 20, 2020) for the Palo Alto CBC. Alas, I could not find it.

I did see a few other birds. Near the end of Geng Rd, Athletic Field, I saw 50+ WHITE CROWNED SPARROWs behind the fence;  2 BLACK PHOEBEs, 2 Gold Crowned Sparrows, 2 California Towhees, 1 OAK TITMOUSE.

A few photos attached just to be sure I correctly ID'd the birds. Thanks again to all the folks who helped me to identify the birds this year, it's the best leisure activities I have had in 2020.

Happy birding.

Oliver

View/Reply Online (#23260): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/23260
-=-=-