Date: 12/20/20 6:13 pm
From: Jon Woolf <jsw...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Coastbirding 12/20
I spent a couple of hours on the coast today, before heading home to
beat the snow. First time I've been seriously birding in a couple of
weeks, for various reasons. I didn't get anything really rare, but I
did see the adult Glaucous Gull at Seabrook town beach, plus a
(probably) second-winter Glaucous Gull atop a light pole by the
Yankee Fisherman's Co-op. There was also a flock of 20-30 Snow
Buntings buzzing around the Hampton Beach State Park parking
lot. The nicest sighting was a flock of Purple Sandpipers on the
jetty by the harbor entrance - at least 27 birds, and perhaps a few
more out of sight among the rocks.

-- Jon Woolf
Manchester, NH