Date: 12/20/20 4:05 pm
From: Stephen Mirick <smirick...>
Subject: [NHBirds] SAGE THRASHER in Hinsdale!
I just received definitive photographs second hand through Eric
Masterson of a SAGE THRASHER found and photographed yesterday at the
Hinsdale Setbacks at 3PM.  Found by Cory ___.

Description was that "it was in with a group of EABL just to the North
of the North parking area at the Hinsdale Setbacks".

That's all the information I have right now.  Updates to the list would
be appreciated.  This would be a FIRST STATE record.

Steve Mirick
Bradford, MA