Date: 12/20/20 10:43 am
From: Media.com <edgew...>
Subject: Re: NO SIGHTING—Congratulations David!

HOT DIGGITY!!!! Congratulations, Dave. What a year and what full concentration toward this goal.

And to all Mobirders, Dave would be the first to say that in many ways this was a group effort. That is, many people were watching for birds on Dave's "want list" and were quick to make sure he knew when one of them was reported. So, I add, congratulations to the Missouri birding community for a cooperative effort in which all can share the pride of accomplishment.

Edge Wade
MBS vice president
Columbia