Date: 12/20/20 7:46 am
From: catherine paris <cparis12010...>
Subject: Pine siskin, Ozark County

Single individual feeding on white millet spread on deck rail.

Yesterday I observed a flock of male yellow rumps feeding and hawking for
insects in the warmth.

One lone male junco spent a full ten minutes searching a black walnut for
insects? The rest of the flock was ground feeding. A first for me.

Catherine Paris
<cparis12010...>