Date: 12/19/20 8:34 am
From: <Sppallothr...> <sppallothr...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Strafed by a Mockingbird
While shoveling 2½ feet of snow off our flat roof yesterday, a Mockingbird
apparently took exception to my being at his level – he flew from our
Hawthorne tree straight at me scolding loudly flew by about 2’ away, circled
around and back to the tree!

Other birds heard or seen while up there:

2 Carolina Wrens calling back and forth

M/F Cardinals

A couple of Goldfinches

A few Juncos