Date: 12/18/20 1:04 pm
From: Colleen Lord via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Savin Rock Glaucous continues today- week33
Our beautiful Glaucous Gull has been developing some lovely patterning over the past few months in time for his upcoming 2nd winter. Seen at Savin Rock Beach continuously for over 7 months now. It’s good eatin’ here!

Also wonderful to have 15 Long-tailed Ducks feeding very near shore today for a rare change- less than 10 feet from the beach at one point.

Our wintering Common Goldeneye family has been seen all week far offshore- but they were also unusually close this morning (3male, 5 female today).

1 Glaucous Gull, imm.
15 Long-tailed Ducks
8 Common Goldeneye
1 Great Black-backed Gull