Date: 12/17/20 12:23 pm
From: wendy chatel <wendychatel...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Northern Cardinal in Wolfeboro
I know a Cardinal is not an unusual bird but I rarely see one in my yard.
Today I have a very clever one. He is hanging out under one of my feeders
and waiting for the little birds to spill seed out of it and then he
snatches it up. He's been doing this on and off all day. I have a
platform feeder but it's covered in snow and it's been snowing too hard to
scatter seed on the ground so this was his best option.

Wendy Chatel
Wolfeboro