Date: 12/17/20 10:51 am
From: catherine paris <cparis12010...>
Subject: Digiscope question

Here's the true blessing of a forum like this listserv.

Peter, I will try to find out the mounts used by the intrepid birder souls
on Cape Cod who, no doubt, were/are huddled along the beaches today.

That South polar skua, petrals or that albatross is worth it! Plus they
produce reams of data for pelagic species over the years. One of them
commutes 200 miles each day to count pelagics. Heroes!

This storm is perfect. One half came up along the coast from the gulf of
Mexico and some from the Baja region and some from the Seattle area where
they actually had an early December without storms.

We are part of a big world. Stop drooling folks.

Catherine Paris
Ozark
<cparis12010...>