Date: 12/17/20 10:34 am
From: June Newman <june...>
Subject: Re: RFI digiscoping mounts

If you have an unused phone you might consider putting a PhoneSkope adapter
on it. You have to upload when you have wifi, but it leaves your main
phone in its usual case. I saw a guide using an iPad as a digoscoping
device. It was great to allow others to see. I have no experience with
that, just interest.

June Newman, Chicago