Date: 12/17/20 5:51 am
From: 'Jacco Gelderloos' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: [birders] Ann Arbor CBC is closed for volunteer registration
Good morning, all.I am sad to say that as of this morning, the Ann Arbor Christmas Bird Count is closed for any new field observer registrations. Every one of our count areas is at capacity for safely conducting the count, and adding any further volunteers would create undue burden to stay within the Covid guidelines established by the National Audubon Society.You can still participate in the Ann Arbor CBC as a feeder watcher, though - check out the feeder watch page on the WAS CBC site: https://washtenawaudubon.org/images/pdf/Feeder_watch_form.pdf. If you have any questions about the count, please feel free to contact me.Good birding,Jacco G.Ann Arbor CBC Compiler

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<2080977183.1369872.1608213030346...>

Join us on Facebook!