Date: 12/17/20 5:14 am
From: Jane Stein <jeshawks...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Bluebirds
Yes, they do. I see small groups of Bluebirds here from time to time
every winter, even when there's lots of snow on the ground, No idea, of
course, whether it's the same birds every time or not. I'm also not sure
whether Bluebirds are classified as a migratory species.

Jane
(Shoreham)

> Don't some members of migratory species occasionally stay for the
winter? I
> remember seeing two or three bluebirds in a small tree in the Berkshires
> (Sheffield) on Christmas Day a number of years ago. Also, I used to work
> for Keene State College, and I would usually see a robin or two off and
on
> during the winters.
>
> Ralph

Join us on Facebook!