Date: 11/21/20 5:34 pm
From: Richard Littauer <richard.littauer...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Can’t ID
I am curious about something. Kim, or anyone else who owns *Nat Geo Birds
of North America*, would you mind sending me a photo of the Pine Grosbeak
page?

I suspect that they may have used examples that have more olive coloration
than our subspecies, here, which is predominately grey. That would make for
a confusing ID.

Best,

--
Richard | @richlitt <https://twitter.com/richlitt> | burntfen.com