Date: 11/21/20 4:02 pm
From: William Hemstrom via groups.io <whemstrom...>
Subject: Re: [centralvalleybirds] tropical kingbird in Vallejo
Hey folks!

I and several other folks saw the Tropical Kingbird today as well at about
1pm, in exactly the same place Michael described. Pretty cooperative,
foraging out of a long, large willow in front of the pond on the north side
of the path just east of the foodbridge.

Best,
Will Hemstrom

Davis, Yolo Co, CA.