Date: 11/21/20 3:31 pm
From: Paul Brooks <paulbrooks27944...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Northern Saw-Whet Owls, Hickory Hills today
I was able to observe, and help others observe, 3 different NSW owls within
the pine grove at Hickory Hills Park today. They were all within a 400
yard area of each other, and 1 was easily photographed. The other 2 were
high in the cedars that they were found in. I will be going back up in the
morning to try and re-locate them, weather permitting.