Date: 11/21/20 2:58 pm
From: Jeff Lawton <jefflawton...>
Subject: Re: [sbcobirding] Harris's Hawk FYI
Thanks Guy!

I got lots of replies to my post and suggestions that the bird I saw was probably employed as an abatement sentry bird or in training. Several people mentioned HHs used at Cottage Hospital and that falconers will often train their birds out of Elings Park.

Appreciate all the feedback!!

Jeff
Santa Barbara