Date: 11/21/20 2:39 pm
From: Martha Adams <martha.adams60...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Another banded SNGO
I reported a SNGO last March with different numbers (XR70) but from the same banding station. I saw this one in Windham County. Those bands are so clear and easy to read, as opposed to the silver leg band on another SNGO in the same group that I wasn’t able to read from my photos.

Sent from my iPad

> On Nov 21, 2020, at 1:36 PM, David Guertin <dave...> wrote:
>
> It's likely the same banding station. Let us know the details when you get a response!
>
> The one I found was banded in August 2013 on Bylot Island, Nunavut, which is home to a huge breeding colony of Greater Snow Geese. There's a long-term population study there led by Gilles Gauthier, which has banded a large number of Snow Geese.
>
> Dave G.
>
>> On 11/21/20 1:20 PM, Avery Fish wrote:
>> Yeah, I reported to a form that asked for that. Mine was also black letters
>> on yellow. Same banding station?
>>
>> On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 13:18 David Guertin <dave...> wrote:
>>
>>> Cool! The one I reported on the 8th was TK02, so this is a different
>>> goose. The form to report the neck band also asks for the color of the
>>> band -- mine was black letters on a yellow band.
>>>
>>> Dave G.

>>> sure

Join us on Facebook!