Date: 11/21/20 1:19 pm
From: Alan Bade <alanb1491187...>
Subject: Re: [EBB-Sightings] Red Fox Sparrow, Richmond
Hi Alan- we have a tan-striped white throated sparrow over here in Pleasant
Hill as a regular visitor as well. Last year, it showed up for the first
time just after CBC Count week ended and stayed for the rest of the winter.
It came back in early November, assuming it's the same bird. (It showed up
and went right where we used to put seeds out for it.) We're seeing it
every day.

I don't think we recorded a WTSP during either the MDAS central or east
county 2019 CBCs. So, between your yard bird and ours, hopefully we can
serve as "back-up" in case a WTSP isn't recorded on this year's CBC field
trips! When I get back from our Shell Ridge/Borges Ranch route, I'll be
watching for ours.

We just had a Savannah sparrow this morning as well as our usual white
crowned and golden crowned.

good birding,
Alan Bade
Pleasant Hill