Date: 11/21/20 1:09 pm
From: Ellen Fuller <cfuller989...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Lesser Goldfinch
I had a call from a feeder watcher and they said they had a "strange bird"
under their feeder. I went over to ,check it out and I am sure it was a
Lesser Goldfinch. It was on the ground with siskins, House Finches and
serveral Goldfinch. I was there for 30 minutes and it came back several
times. The location: at the S.E. corner of Madison and Parkway adjacent
to Crapo Park. Go to the east side of the house where you can view the
feeders quite well. Don't go to the house. The residents are Bev and
Duane Shebundy. Home phone is 752-2255. They know people may come to see
the bird. Call them, but not to early.
Chuck Fuller
Burlington
P.S. This was at 2:30 PM